Friday 15 January 2010

Social Media Workshop Feedback

We learn from a young age that feedback is hugely important in the process of getting things right. In business this is just as true, in particular where a personal service is delivered.

Since 2008, eskimosoup’s Managing Director, Chris Middleton has been presenting workshops on the subject of online social networks on behalf of Business Link Yorkshire.

Having presented to over 800 business leaders in the past 12-months alone Chris has met a vast range of people with some fascintating businesses.

Some of the snippets of feedback he has received to his personal email are below. Its great to know that the workshops are providing value for our client, Business Link Yorkshire, and for many of their clients in return. The course is constantly being revamped and will continue to run throughout 2010.
See https://yandh.regionalknowledgesystem.com/EDMSPortalWebsite/ for more information about upcoming workshops and events.

We all trust that Chris continues to show eskimosoup in such a positive light in 2010, keep up the good work!

For more information about online social network, visit eskimosoup’s facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/eskimosoup



“Firstly many, many thanks for the excellent presentation yesterday at the Business Link meeting in Bradford, I personally found your friendly, approachable, easy going manner perfect for the subject matter of social networking.
Having just gone through your website I have to say it's one of the best around and you certainly have put into practice your presentation is about.”
Gary Greenwood, Blue Sky Marketing


“I was at your session today at Coniston. It was a really good session, punchy and packed with information. It gave me loads of ideas of what we can do. Thanks and I look forward to being able to access some more assistance through your site.”
Pam Hickin, Yorkshire Dales Guides


“I attended your seminar yesterday in York - Online Social Networks - and thoroughly enjoyed it. I came knowing absolutely nothing about social networks other than the fact that my son spends 50% of his spare time on Facebook, and therefore assumed it was the province of students. To be shown that it could enhance a business was mind-blowing, so thank you for that.
You have a great website - I spent a couple of hours last night roaming through it and the various links, picking up loads of useful stuff. Love the humour.“
Sue Dixon, Green Shoots


“Thanks for the seminar yesterday, I found your case studies really interesting and it certainly clarified a few things for me. I hope to hear from you soon.”
Jilly, Brilliant Media


“Thanks for a great presentation, I found some great ideas so I just need to try some of them now. I will certainly be having a go at setting up a facebook page and a blog. Many thanks.”
Mandy Gleave, Crow Trees Park


“I attended your conference yesterday at Bagden Hall Hotel in Huddersfield – Online Social Networks. I found it very interesting and am emailing to request a copy of the presentation and a starter pack that you mentioned in your presentation. Thank you very much for your help and the informative day.”
Wallis, EIAT Creative Education


“Thanks for a very informative and enlightening presentation yesterday – it has certainly given us food for thought. I would be grateful if you could forward me a hard copy of the presentation and notes on creating a blog. Many thanks in advance.”
Liz, Classic Door Panels Ltd


“Just wanted to say how enlightening the course was yesterday. It has certainly changed my way of thinking with regards to Marketing and Networking.”
Deborah Drury, City Book Keeping

No comments:

Post a Comment