Monday 12 April 2010

eskimosoup expands Client Care team

eskimosoup has appointed two new team members to support the company’s continued expansion and delivery of marketing services.

Becky Duncan and Lindsay Holt have joined the team to assist in the delivery of Social Media campaigns, and event promotion.

Marketing Apprentice, Becky Duncan said: “I started working at eskimosoup after enrolling on an apprenticeship. Following an interview and work experience, I was very happy when I was offered the job. By working at eskimosoup, I hope to complete my NVQ Level 2 in business administration whilst increasing my skills and knowledge in Social Media Marketing, and other services to become a valuable member of the team.”

Marketing Assistant, Lindsay Holt said: “I was at eskimosoup doing some work experience, whilst in my final year studying for my marketing degree. I’m very pleased to say that I must have been doing something right, as I was offered a job to work as part of the client care team, on some really interesting projects.”

eskimosoup has recently been appointed to deliver several Social Media and creative marketing campaigns including: the launch of NHS Hull’s Altogether Healthier e-learning programme, a campaign that targets smoking in pregnancy, the launch of Health Central, marketing services for high-wire adventure course Aerial Extreme, as well as running Hull and Bridlington Comedy Festivals.

The eskimosoup team currently comprises of 16 people and is recruiting further positions to ensure a high level of service and results for clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment