Wednesday 9 September 2009

Ever seen an eskimo FLY?



All the team here at eskimosoup would like to congratulate their Marketing Consultant, Katie Dawson on being the bravest eskimosouper they've ever seen by completeing her 15,000ft sky dive last weekend.

Katie said about her dare devil antics "I did the sky-dive out of being a little bit crazy in general and also to raise sponsorship money in memory of my friend Matthew James Kamis. I raised over £400 in total which I am happy to say will help the charity C-R-Y purchase a hospital EGC machine. I would like to thank everybody for their kind donations, especially my eskimosoup co-workers who contributed massivley and supported me from the moment I booked the jump to the second I landed safely".

If you dare and are sitting comfortably hit play and enjoy Katie's jump video - but be warned it's not for the faint hearted.

It just goes to show, us eskimosoupers are made of strong stuff and it's now just a question of which team member will top Katie's stunt next...watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment